Below the Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rp forum about if the world took a step forward, but also a step back. Advanced metal gear, old fashioned weapons and steam punk fashion. Add in a few assasins, people who want to control everythin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Place of RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:02 am

"You saved my life." Miranda said before she appeared beside him. "Let me return the favor." She touched the peice of metal and tried to lift it.

---

"No one could survive this." Geoff breathed.

---

Amaterasu grabbed his wrists and placed his hands above his head. "Who are you?" She breathed against his lips.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 am

"I have no regrets... Don't waste all your energy on keeping me alive." He replied. He looked around for any exit or escape.

---

Hykos pointed at a nearby tire. "This is from our leaders vehicle... They should be close." Hykos dropped his suitcase and pulled out a few suits. "These will help you against fire but they are only limited so we must get in and out as fast as we possibly can or we will burn alive in these suits."

---

He smiled and licked her lips. "Isn't that what I should be asking you?" He replied. "I'm a old war hero you could say... If you really want to know. I'd say we should finish our introduction first." He smirked and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 am

"My name is Amaterasu, Ama for short." The girl smiled at him. She playfully nippped his bottom lip. "I was second in command to the great general, Ayama. We faught for the Russian front."

----

"I'm gonna get you out." Miranda groaned as the metal slowly started to move.

---

Geoff nodded. "Yes, sir."
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:21 am

"Well the Russians were always known for powerful and beautiful women." He purred and playfully squirmed as he hated her teasing.

---

Dram helped pushed as he could and started to crawl from under the wreckage.

---

Hykos lead Geoff deeper into the fire and across the hallway as they turned they watched as they saw Dram with Miranda. "We found them!" He replied.

Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:23 am

"They're also known for their amazing abilities in bed." Amaterasu purred. She slid out of her underwear.

---

Miranda let go of the metal once he was free.

---

"She's helping him?" Geoff seemed shocked.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 am

"I'd love for you to reveal that to me." He teased as he watched her remove her panties. "Do what you wish."

---

Dram gasped. That piece of metal had certainly caused some damages within his ribs. He limped forward as he grabbed his stomach. "Lets get out of here. Help has arrived." He said looking at the two in the suits. The ground began to shake and Dram stumbled and fell to his knee and coughed up some blood.

---

Hykos nodded toward Geoff. "Lets help them escape." The roar of braking bricks and metal sounded everywhere as parts of the foundation began to crumble. "Hurry we only have minutes left!!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:31 am

"Open the draw." Amaterasu nodded towards the bedside table. "Theres some condoms in there."

---

Miranda caught Dram as he began to fall and held him close. She watched as one of the men ran over and helped her to support him.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:36 am

"Lets move!!" Hykos replied and grabbed an axe from his backpack and hacked away at some doors and busted through. "The handles are too hot so knock any barriers out of our way."

Dram limped towards the exit and the floor they were on began to bend inwards. making them begin to slide towards the center where the fire roared.

---

He did as she said and grabbed a pack. "You were prepared, weren't you... Why were you so certain of saving me instead of eradicating me? And also why do this with a complete stranger." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:38 am

Miranda swore.

"Keep moving." Geoff urged as he pulled on them harder.

---

"You ask to many questions." Amaterasu opened a packet using her teeth. "Now tell me your name so I know what to scream." She smiled as she put the condom on him.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 am

The floor began cracking and revealing fire underneath them. Fire leaked between some of the gaps and Hykos rushed forward to help them move faster.

Fire cute in front of him and Hykos screamed and moved back.

---

"Call me Kill... Thats what people know me as." He purred as she put the condom on him.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:51 am

"Whats your real name?" Amaterasu asked.

---

Geoff swore. "Is there another way out?!"

Miranda tried to remember how to breathe.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 am

"Give me one." He replied as his hands massaged the inside of her thighs.

---

Dram pushed the other two forward and through the door and followed. He coughed and covered his mouth and pulled out a revolver and fired at the knobs at the next pair of doors.

"We need a quick way out." Hykos replied. "Any ideas Geoff?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:06 am

"Through a window?" Geoff asked. "It seems to be the safest way out."

---

"Luca." Amaterasu kissed him. "You remind me of a Luca."
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:25 am

Dram looked for the closest window and smashed his body through it. Hykos helped Miranda and Geoff through the window. They were greeted by a friendly face.

"I'm surprised you save her Dram. You successfully did your duty." Stahl walked beside him and handcuffed the man. "I'm unfortunately going to have to arrest you for not preventing this second bombing."

Hykos removed his helmet and stared at Stahl.

---

He kissed back passionately and wrapped his arms around her. He teased her by sliding his member against her entrance but refused to enter.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:26 am

"You will not arrest him." Miranda told Stahl firmly.

---

Ama slammed her hips down and his member into her. She moaned and arched her back at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 am

"This isn't by my orders but by your fathers." Stahl told Miranda. "If he failed to protect you than he must be executed." Stahl replied. "You may be alive but you are not unharmed."

---

He moaned with her and took the advantage to slip his tongue into her mouth. The feeling of her warmth wrapped tightly around him made him yearn for more. He purred as he pushed the rest of himself into her.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:32 am

"I am perfectly fine and if you do not release him this very moment I will ensure it is your head that rolls, and not his." Miranda spoke, using a tone similar to the dictators. "I may not have the title my father does, but as his daughter I have just as much power."

---

Amaterasu dug her nails into his chest. "Do you even know your real name?" She moaned.,
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:41 am

Stahl pushed Dram aside. "Be careful who you choose to make your enemy and those that make your friend... Dram will still need to make an appearance in court. If he doesn't we will hunt him down by force."

Hykos walked over. "Let me remind you of the explosives that erupted in this district came from yours. Your meeting will be held as well."

"I don't plan on being late for mine just remember to be early for yours." Stahl had his unit move out of the area. The building behind them collapsed and a number of helicopters were already beginning to make a trip back too the headquarters.

Hykos walked over to Dram and picked up his radio. "We must get Aran Dram to a medivac center. We request pickup immediately..."

Hykos turned the radio off. "He is suffering from broken bones and internal bleeding. Its amazing that he could even move... I'm wondering if he can make it. He definitely will be out of commission for a while."

---

"I gave it up a while ago." He replied as he was pleased with her actions and sounds she made. He pulled out and pushed again deeper this time.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:44 am

"Maybe." Miranda at him. She wondered if he had any more of that stuff. She walked over and pressed her body in close to his. She turned her head into his ear. "Once I get my father to ensure your freedom, any debt I oue you is completed."

Geoff gave Hykos an odd look. Were the child of their lord, and this general something more?

---

"What is it?" Amaterasu asked.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:57 am

Dram could only cough and as a helicopter landed near them. They lifted him and placed him on the bed and sat along side them. Hykos brought all three of them ice cold bottles of water and handed them out. "A toast to surviving the depths of hell." Hykos said joking as he downed his water bottle.

Hykos had given Geoff a questionable look and had asked Geoff to write what he thought was happening on the notes he was supposed to write on Dram's injuries. Hykos would read off any questions he wrote down and would answer later.

---

Kill flipped them around until he was on top and looked down at her. He spread her legs a bit farther apart and leaned forward until he nibbled her ear. "Its not me anymore." He whispered. "Luca is just fine." He replied. "Now remember to scream that." As he finished what he said, he began to move more rapidly into her. His hips pressing against hers and pushing himself deep inside. Her warmth and moisture seemed to grow as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:00 am

Miranda drank her water quickly. She was so thirsty and nowhad the worst head ache.

Geoff drank his water slowly and sighed.

---

"Jesus." Amaterasu moaned. She arched her hips into him and gripped onto the sheets. He was very good at this.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 am

Hykos dusted off his glasses and looked at both of the two. "Something wrong??" He asked them.

---

He smiled and loved her reactions and bit deeply into her neck. He could feel her tighten with each thrust into her and as he moved, he searched for her spot.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:11 am

"Ahhh, Luca!" Amaterasu cried out in pure pleasure. She had not lost control like this in a very long time.

---

"Headache. Bad one." Miranda said.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:17 am

He purred as he grinded their groins together. He began pulling out all the way and reentering her. He purred and sucked and nibbled on her neck. One of his hands grabbed onto hers while his other teased her nipple. "You can be in control next time." Her purred teasingly.

---

Hykos again opened his bag and pulled out a bottle of pain pills and handed her a few. "Just don't tell my liege that I drugged up his daughter." Hykos replied jokingly. "Although... You two seem awfully quiet."

Dram moved a bit in pain and tried to get up.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:19 am

Amaterasu chuckled at him. She was so close to her completion.

---

Geoff placed his hand on the Generals chest. "I wouldn't get up. You hurt yourself too much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Place of RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Below the Metal :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: