Below the Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rp forum about if the world took a step forward, but also a step back. Advanced metal gear, old fashioned weapons and steam punk fashion. Add in a few assasins, people who want to control everythin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Place of RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 am

Place of Rp
Back to top Go down
https://awesomeness.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:23 am

The crowd below was bustling. People were moving from one end to another with speed. Being late for work was not acceptable. Buildings encasted the people below. Each one was taller than the next, and each had its uses. Such as the one being used now. A young woman in her twenties lent on one of the roof tops. She was good looking. Her body was well built. She also head a gun. Placed before her was said weapon. It was aimed towards the crowed. She looked through it, trying to ensure that she reached her target amung the bustle below. She was the best.

"Just shot, Ayama." A voice behind her sighed. It was another young girl, younger though. She was in her teens still, 18 to be exact. She was also good loooking, and she knew it.They worked together. While Ayama was good at the stelth, she was good at seduction. Her skills lay in seducing her targets and killing them at their most vunrable.

"Shut up, Ama." Ayama muttered darkly. She readied her weapon and within the next three seconds, she fired into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://awesomeness.aforumfree.com
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 am

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the lord your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the lord your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the lord will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The lord your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him. Deuteronomy 13:13-19." Hulhuhot remained quiet for a few seconds as the mass of men kneeled before him in prayer. Each bowing their head down in respect toward the altar.

Huluhot was pleased after a few moments and decided to speak again. "Remember the war we had fought to destroy our enemies lies and false prophecies and remember this passage in which we cannot allow them to ever again become the threat they once were. God gave us good fortune and allowed us to triumph. Never again shall vile thoughts enter our childrens minds and remember to lead them toward the path of God!" The people stood and simultaneously uttered the word: "Amen."

"Be off my brothers and sisters and remember the lord will be merciful to those that seek him." The number of people again uttered the same word and began exiting the church. As Huluhot watched one of his messengers walked up to the altar and made the sign of the lord.

"Do you want me to send the message to our great leader of our country?" The man had asked as he revealed the envelope. "Yes... I believe it to be time that him and I meet together. The most powerful man in politics should meet with the most powerful voice of God." Huluhot answered as he sent the man off. "I believe he will see as I do when he comes."

---

Kill ran through the bustled streets. Those damn guards didn't give up as easily as he had thought. He jumped over the wall and sprinted down an alley as they screamed and chased him down. He was well built but a bit slim, his dark hair covered part of his face and a bandanna covered his mouth. He wore dark clothes with a hood and as he sprinted, weapons were revealed under his belt. He finally found his chance to escape and bolted into a large crowd. As he did he heard a shot fired into the air an felt his body shift to a halt.

Something warn began draining from his chest and he collided against the floor. Did a guard fire at him in this crowd? That was highly unlikely even with the dictators commands. The crowd began screaming and scrambling in disarray. He immediately pushed himself back up and found himself a bit dazed. He looked at the oncoming guards. He found himself with no choice. As the first guard reached him he pulled on the mans collar and kicked directly into his knee as it snapped in two. He dropped the guard and pulled a handgun and fired at another. He thought his luck was beginning to change until a third man charged into him and knocked him into some food cart. The fruits and vegetables scattered across the ground.

Kill looked around rampantly and grabbed a carrot and shoved it into his attackers eye. He than struggled to return to his feet as the man yelped in pain. He pulled a knife from his belt and flung it at a man charging at him with a baton and caught him below the belt. As he smiled, he heard another crackling shot ring throughout the square. He fell unto his knees.

Another man walked forward. He wasn't dressed in guards uniform and had the seal of high ranking officials. Seeing a man of this status was extremely rare and had to be among one of the dictators generals. The man walked forward as he reloaded his revolver and stood over Kill. His face not serious or angry but just monotone in expression. He looked over his fallen guards and asked others to help them to an infirmary. He also ordered others to move innocent civilians out of the area. He than returned his gaze on Kill. "Why do you do this?" He asked. "What do you plan on achieving?"

Kill just breathed heavily as drips of blood escaped his mouth. "I'm still waging war." He answered. "This wasn't the outcome I wanted after the last one..."

The man just shook his head. "The wars over. We lost Kill. You can either join us like you had or I'll have to execute you." The man raised his weapon to Kill's temple.

"You know I can't do that Dram... We were once enemies and we were once friends... I don't believe you can be both at the same time." Kill replied.

"I'll unfortunately have to execute you then. By the laws set by our great leader I hereby declare you guilty of terrorism, betrayal of the state, criminal activity and sentence you to death. Do you have any last words?"

"..."

(Sorry I want Aran Dram to be a powerful general who works for the dictator. He has a sense of heart and dignity since he used to be a member of the generals of the old republic before it crashed and was taken over by the dictator but he still holds those views but I hope he is a big enough asset for the dictator to keep even though he might act different than the other generals. He is very intelligent and a great strategist but he will always help the people and the government. Also sorry if its long or bad haven't done this in a long time!! :3)
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:42 am

Ayama smiled as her bullet reached the target. She watched him fall as she sat back. "Alright, lets get out of here." Amaterasu sighed as she watched the older woman dismantle her gun. Once it was packed away safely in her handbag, they both went to the fire esccape and began to limb down into the allyway.

They would fit into the heavy bustle of people easily. They looked like your ordinary, high class females.

----

Miranda felt calm in the silence. She pressed away at the buttons on her protable game device. Her father insisted on driving her to school every day. Well, having someone drive them to school as he sat in the back. They rearly talked, and when they did it was about politics. She was sick of hearing about it. She just didn't care. Like she didn't care about him.

"See, these people need someone to lead them. They're sheep, waiting for the sheepherd. I was voted to be their leader in these dark times." Kingsley, also known as lee, spoke. He looked at his daughter and frowned.

"Dark times you created." She muttered darkly. She engrossed herself in her game once more.

"That attitude wont help. You have an image to uphold as my daughter." Lee snapped. "This... look you've adopted is just fucking disgraceful!"

Miranda sighed and looked up at him. She was anything but his perfect daughter. Her hair was black with streaks of blue that matched her eyes. Her nose was peirced, as was her lip. Her clothes were black and tight, and frankly she couldn't care less. "Yes." She frowned as the car stopped. "I get it." She grabbed her bag and climbed out, ready to starther day at school.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 am

An explosive erupted throughout the square and the shrieks of terror and panic filled the air. Rubble and fire began to spread throughout the area covering the nearby building in flames. Smaller explosions seemed to explode from the flames.

Dram shielded his eyes and pressed the trigger rapidly. He instantly knew he missed as he felt a fist ram into the side of his head. Shards of lead also tore against his skin. He stumbled back and rubbed the ash from his face as the flames licked at his heels.

Kill was gone and in his place was only blood and ash.

Dram cursed. He knew this wouldn't be the outcome his leader would have liked and since he was in charge of the most lenient district his power would most likely dwindle because of an act of terrorism within his area.

---

Kill felt his lungs yearn for air. The bomb at least worked but didn't scatter the way he wanted too. Damn thing had went off a bit too late and nearly set him on fire. It had at least gave him an escape.

Who had shot him? Dram had only reloaded on shot into his magnum and he was nearly positive that none of the guards had any shot on him without hitting the crowd...

Unless they were among the rooftops... He wouldn't make a mistake like that. He hadn't seen any guards and had made sure his paths were cleared...

He couldn't focus on this now. The two holes on his body continued to bleed profusely. He coughed again and began going down the alleyway slowly. He couldn't risk another encounter. Especially one that severe again.

---

The messenger entered the government office and asked for the message to be delivered to the leader. He transferred it too the secretary and left after saying a prayer. The secretary than proceeded to send the leader too the dictator.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 am

Ayama swore and pushed her cousin into the wall as the explosion sounded. "Shit. We need to get underground."

"You don't need to tell me twice." The other girl said. She allowed herself to be pulled along by the older girl as they ran for a sewer entrence.

---

Lee sighed as he entered his office. It was then that the news of the explosion reached his ears. He swore as he went into full dicctator mode. He called for the driver to collect his daughter, for his private army to move in and look for any evidence. For others to clean up the mess and most of all, for the general in charge of the district to be brought to his office.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 am

Aran Dram marched into the government office. He didn't even wait for an order to be sent to him and hardly waited for the secretary to verify him. He already had called for three separate investigations. One on how Kill had escape, second on where his current whereabouts might be and a third to investigate the weapons he had created and used. He was determined to make the right moves and understood the flaws he had made.

He entered the Dictators office as he saw him send an order to fetch him.

---

Kill continued to walk as he watched two women entering a sewer entrance. He questioned if he should follow. His wounds could get infected but underground would be the best way to remain invisible. He chose the latter option and decided too follow the two.

Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:20 am

"What the fuck was that?!" Amaterasu hissed to her cousin as they walked through the dark tunnels.

"I have no idea." Ayama said. She lowered her voice. "I'm more interested in the person following us." Amaterasu went to turn around. Ayama sighed before speaking louder. She drew the younger girls attention back to her. "I'm more interested in who's stupid enough to set off a bomb in this day and age."

"Someone who's stupid, thats who." Amaterasu muttered as they turned the corner.

---

"You are in big trouble." Lee said as he pointed at Dram. He then focused on the papers being piled onto his desk. "How hard is it to keep a fucking district safe?!" He snapped as he picked up a few papers and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:31 am

"It wasn't a bomb necessarily... It was more like a large chunk of gunpowder strapped with flares. It isn't the cleanest way of escaping but it definitely has to be one of the best distractions." Kill replied as he continued to limp forward as his other arm hugged his chest.

---

"Being the most lenient of districts has proven to be a bit of a problem but my district is still the heart of the economy and the second largest in industry." Dram replied. "Terrorism has happened among most districts but mine has been the most successful at keeping casualties to a minimum while murdering the culprits." Dram replied stating the facts he knew were correct.

Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:33 am

Both girls soon stood on either side of him, their hand guns aimed at his head.

---

"Yours is also the one that just got blown to fucking bits." Lee growled as he made his way towards the press chamber. "If we're lucky, we can use this as an excuse to get a tighter hold on the public. If we're unlucky, and you better hope we are not, it may mean a look at the gallows for you."
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Kill removed one of the explosives from earlier and juggled it between his hands. It immediately began to spark and sizzle along the fuse. "We have both seen what this can do above ground. I believe having this erupt under a building or a road could have some catastrophic outcomes." He looked at the two.

"I also don't believe it was those guards who shot me." He looked at the guns that aimed at him. "I don't mean to cause harm but just looking for a way out."

---

Dram looked onward with no emotion. "You may have won the political power of the state but remember who wins the wars. I may not agree with you on everything but I still believe you to be the best answer to the worst of our situation. Let me resolve the issues in my district. You can also take advantage of this situation by calling for patriotism against these terrorists. Nothing unites a country besides a common enemy. I still stand on not having absolute control of the public though but that doesn't mean I don't believe you can't try to sway them." Dram grabbed the collar of his neck and pulled it down revealing a scar which encircled his neck. "Don't remind me. I've chosen to remain loyal and I will continue to do so just remember to keep the peace that millions of mens have given their lives for." Dram bowed.

The secretary stumbled in and walked past Dram as she handed Lee the letter. The letter had the mark of the religious seal.

Dram eyed the letter and looked upon his leaders face. "Will you deal with this man's request now? I will be able to handle the press if you prefer it. I'll get Stahl and a few other generals to accompany me if you'd like and calm the situation."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:23 am

Ayama growled at him. "Я знал, что я пропустил проклятый голову.." She spoke to her cousin.

Amaterasu sighed. "Я вижу, что он очень кровотечение, Аяма."

"Я вижу, что." Ayama snapped. "Но он хотел быть мертвым, а не преследовать."

The other girl smirked and looked over Kill with a flirtacious smile. "Ну, я не против того, преследуют его. Он довольно симпатичный."

"Из ради трахает." Ayama scoffed. "Он по-прежнему ответственности."

"Симпатично."

"Вы когда-нибудь трахал стоп!"

---

Lee turned and glared at Dram. "No. I want you to go and collect my daughter, who attends school in that district. The driver is leaving now. If she is injured in anyway, it will also be your head." He looked at the letter before throwing it away. He didn't believe in religion, nor those who sprouted it.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:42 am

Kill looked at the two. He didn't trust women. The last one he was with set him ablaze. He couldn't understand the language but by listening could understand that one didn't like him and the second definitely had something else in mind. He licked his thumb and forefinger and stopped the spark on the fuse. He tossed it on the ground and put his hands up. "See, I mean no harm... Just get me out of here and I'll somehow make it worth your while."

---

"Very well than. I'll make sure to bring my personal guards to protect her." Dram replied and bowed again. "My only concern is not meeting with Huluhot. That man has a different kind of power and one which could be dangerous to yourself." Dram than walked off and exited the room.

(What I'm thinking of is making multiple districts each owned by a general. Like an economic district, a prison district, a trade district, food district, education district and etc. So we have a number of generals under the control of the dictator and the districts surround the capitol. *Pokes* good idea or not?)
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:57 am

Ayama turned and fired a single shot into Kill's knee. "Do you mind?!" She snapped. "We're having a conversation here!"

Amaterasu had also turned her gun onto Kill. "You may mean no harm, but we do. Its our job."

---

Lee looked at the letter and sneared. Reiligion was no longer a large concern. They were past it, and he couldn't stand listening to the mumbo jumbo they sprouted. He was sooner have this man, who dared wish to summon him like he had. What good could a priest do? These times called for more than plain faith.

(Sounds good. Though, I was thinking districts based on class. So you have the poorest district, also known as a slums or something, and then the rich district, where those with more money and power live. There could be a few different cities as well. I dunno, which would you prefer?)
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:59 am

"God damnit!!" Kill yelled as he clenched his knee. As he lurched forward his belt full of armaments released and a number of explosives scattered across the floor. "Uh oh..."
---

Huluhot walked throughout the church. His mind wandering on the news he had been given about the explosion. It was a time to turn those that had lost loved ones toward his faith and see what he saw. He had to plan to take advantage of the situation. Hopefully the dictator would reply, and if not, religion would again rise to become the most deadliest weapon of all time.

(Perfect!! I'm thinking this!! The industrial district and prison district can be slums and the economic and entertainment district can be upper class, and edication and trade in the middle. Does that sound good?? XD)
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:06 am

"Shit." Ayama quickly put her gun away and grabbed Kills arm. She bolted down the tunnel. She dragged the injured man along behind her. Amaterasu was close behind.

----

"Reply to that damn priest." Lee told his PA as she readied him for the press. "Agree to a meeting." He sighed. "Sometimes I hate being me."

"Don't worry sir." The girl, Elizabeth, smiled. "Faith is no longer an issue. God, if there is such a being, doesn't even show himself to the most faithful."

Lee sighed and kissed her cheek as she finished. "Thats what I'm worried about. This, Voice of God, is a lot like myself. He could be dangerous."

"He isn't like you." Elizabeth smiled. "He's not the God."

Lee chuckled before walking onto the stage to give his speech.

---

Miranda groaned and tried to hide. She hated being this person, this daughter of the Dictator. It meant that she had to be led everywhere by damn men in uniforms.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 am

Kill grumbled. "I could have run myself if you hadn't shot my knee." He replied as he liped as fast as he could. "Thats enough explosives to launch a small jet or blow a neighborhood off the map."

---

Dram watched as the driver picked up the leaders girl and moved her into the back of the car. He still hadn't received any updates on Kill's location but the group had already been working on how he got his hands on those explosives. Dram entered his car and followed closely behind the limo as it drove onto the street.

---

Huluhot smiled as he received the phone call from the government office. He answered the call and asked what the man's answer to his proposition was.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:25 am

Ayama shoved Kill to Amaterasu's arms when they rounded another corner. The differnece was, the entrence to this corner had a cement door which was open. Once the other two were safely inside, the older female pressed a button which closed the door.

She turned suddenly and grabbed the front of Kills shirt before shoving him up against the wall. She placed her gun to his head. "What the fuck are you doing with so many explosions?"

---

Miranda looked around the back of the limo, making sure no cameras were in place. The ones she found, she quickly covered up. One of these days, she'd destroy every bit of technology in this place, then what would happen?

---

"Our great and powerful Lord has agreed upon a meeting, my leige." Elizabeth spoke sweetly. "He has asked for a time which would suit you best."
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 am

"Well I would suggest continuing on. Those aren't normal explosives. They were developed by general Stahl in his armory and despite their small size they have enough compacted glycerin to make a hundred sticks of dynamite seem like nothing... With that much explosives whatever above ground will be eradicated of course that was meant for the great dictators building. It had nothing to do with innocent civilians. I've killed enough of those already." He grabbed her wrist. "If you want me too answer your questions than just ask. I'll answer I need no threats. If you didn't figure out by now. My mission was supposed to be a suicide one." He grinned.

The sound of thunder erupted around them.

---

The limo driver mumbled as she covered all the camera's. She was always like this. At least she cooperated and was easy to take care of. He eyed his mirrors and watched as Dram followed him. He was a bit worried about a General following, whatever had occurred, it wasn't good.

As he turned he swore he heard a rumbling and as he drove further it seemed to get louder.

The next second immediately shocked him.

The fire had erupted from the earth in front of him and cars and building flung into the air. The fire enveloped any nearby buildings and people vanished within the flame. Before he could react he felt his car lurch towards the sky and spin wildly.

The next sound was a crash.

---

"Tell him immediately once he is done with these terrorist events." Huluhot replied. "Also he may have to respect the presence of my guards but he is free to bring them as well but they must remain outside of my office and mine will as well." Huluhot nodded toward his subordinates. "I look forward to this meeting." Huluhot replied before closing off.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:18 am

"Perhaps you'd like me to fix that?" Ayama cocked her gun.

"Aya, now isn't the time." Amaterasu said. Ayama frowned.

---

Miranda swore loudly as the car flew skyward. Then she saw black.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:25 am

"Obviously its too late." He replied as the ground shook them violently.

---

Aran watched as the explosion consumed the street and watched as the limo was flung into the air. He immediately turned his car into a nearby building to avoid the fire and covered his eyes as his windshield shattered in front of him. He couldn't believe what had happened. How was he able to gain access? How did he know?
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:27 am

Ayama swore as she nearly lost blakence and held onto the wall. She looked to Amaterasu. "We need to move. Now! Close any doors that you can." She looked to Kill. "Keep up, or die."

The girls ran.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:33 am

He revealed his chest which were once filled with bullet holes. "Don't worry... I'm not normal." He replied and followed. The sewers were echoing with the blast and as the ground began to steady another sound began to take its place. Kill looked over his shoulder and began to run faster. "Damn walls are collapsing!!" Concrete and brink fell around them as they continued to charge forward.

---

Aran exited his vehicle and ran up the stairs of the building. He saw the front of the limo was stuck in the ceiling above him. He climbed up and looked at the dead limo driver. He smashed through the glass with his wrist and flashed a light into the limo. "You alright in there?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:36 am

"Fuck." Ayama swore. She kept running. The walls of the base were reinforced. Even down here, they wouldn't be destroyed.

"We need to move faster!" Amaterasu said.

----

Miranda gasped for air as she came to. The gasp soon turned into a scream of pain. She winced. Her fingers moved to her stomach, where something was inbedded. She coughed up some blood.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:42 am

Kill continued to follow them. "Any clue where we are going!?" He asked as he closed any doors behind them.

---

Dram crawled into the limo and sat beside her. "Whats wrong?" He asked as he tried to find what pinned her down. "He saw something embedded in her. "I'll need you to only give me short answers. I'll have to remove you quickly and I already called for help on the way." He replied as he tried to ease her in a better position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Place of RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Place of RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Below the Metal :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: