Below the Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rp forum about if the world took a step forward, but also a step back. Advanced metal gear, old fashioned weapons and steam punk fashion. Add in a few assasins, people who want to control everythin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Place of RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

RP Place of RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:28 am

"I didn't become a General because of the lack of danger I had encountered." He replied. "I'm just tired is all." He coughed and grabbed his sides.

"We should be at the hospital soon." Hykos replied as he pointed at the building.

---

He pressed his lips against hers and rammed his member against her entrance. He kept her legs spread and wanted to hear his name again.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 am

"Luca." She said, almost as a plea. She needed to cum now.

---

"Stay down." Geoff told him again.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 am

Dram growled and did as he was told. "It doesn't matter... I don't believe the general will be very pleased with another attack on my district and one which involved his daughter."

---

"Ama..." He replied as he licked her nose. He began moving faster and faster. Each thrust exploring the body of the woman before him and rubbing against her spot. He could feel himself almost at the point.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:37 am

"Who could have known the attack would have been on me?" Miranda said.

Geoff looked at her. "Was it, though?"

Miranda shrugged. "Who knows. But its the story we'll tell. Father will also hear about ho w brave Dram was, and how he managed to protect me."

---

Amaterasu very nearly screamed as she finally came.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:47 am

Hykos gave Dram a pill. "This will ease your pain."

Dram eyed Hykos and cautiously took the pill and bottle water before him. In less than a minute he was unconscious again.

Hykos smirked. "You probably don't know this but me and Hykos knew each other very well before the creation of this city was even thought of. It seemed so long than but it was only a couple years ago. It was a completely different world. At one point your father could have been killed by the man in front of you. At another point, your dad could have killed this man... They don't agree on many things but Dram won the war that kept us alive. I'm sure he did it out of preservation of mankind than any other interests." Hykos drank his water. "However this happened doesn't matter. It will clearly look like someone is targeting you and explaining the first bomb can easily be explained as the assassin missed since its still in the same area you were studying in." Hykos replied. "I'm not curious about the motive though... By all means it could have been by accident but I'm more interested in the explosives used... I worked on something similar earlier in the war..." Hykos seemed lost in hit thoughts. "Ah well... So what did Dram do to save you?" Hykos asked smiling.

---

He moaned, as he arched and felt her clench around him as he came inside her. He breathed heavily as he felt her wetness around him. He looked down at her face and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 am

"That is none of your busniess." Miranda said. "And if you don't mind, I'd prefer it if you shut your mouth. Your voice is irritating me." She held her head in her hands.

---

Amaterasu kissed him back and smiled softly. "Who are you? No normal man can make me lose control like that."
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:11 am

Hykos frowned and looked away. "I'll help you any way I can and I believe I know what he had to do." Hykos murmured.

As they landed they sent Dram to an operating room immediately. Hykos decided to lead them into the waiting room. "If you'd like Geoff. You can take her home if she wishes. Dram will be out eventually in a casket or on his legs but I'll certainly tell you the outcome."

---

Kill pulled out and laid next to her. "An enemy, an ally, or a friend. People usually pick one of the three... Although the first one is the most common." He wrapped her arms around her stomach. "I'm not like a normal man." He replied into her ear. "Some... Have even called me a monster." He smiled. "I'll explain in a bit but first answer my questions... So no normal man can make you lose control like that?" He teased. "And who are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:13 am

"I've already answered who I am." Amaterasu whispered back. "But you've yet to give me a single straight answer."

---

Miranda fell to her knees and let out a loud cry of pain. She felt like her head was about to explode.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:35 am

"I was once one of the best soldiers of the U.N.'s peace unit until I turned traitor when one of the experiments they tested on me went awry and they abandoned and tried to kill me. I eventually joined CORE and helped Liquid establish multiple militia's and terrorist organizations across the world until I was caught a year later and tortured by the U.N. and forced to hunt down my comrades. Then came the bloody war which involved a number of weapons of mass destruction, disease and religion. After the war I believe a man by the name of Lee had gained much support by the U.N. before Liquid mass murdered the senate. So many turned towards him after the conclusion of the war and surprisingly he has done better than I expected but I still don't believe the war is anything but finished. Huluhot remains alive and I don't believe Liquid was ever Eradicated either. I planned on going on a suicide mission on Lee's tower but I ran into you two instead... Not that I regret it." He poked her side.

---

Hykos went forward and grabbed her shoulder. "Are you alright??" Hykos looked at the nurse at the office and demanded help. The nurse immediately called a doctor and had her enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:37 am

Amaterasu laughed softly. "Then tell me something else... why all the bombs, and why did you follow us?"

---

Miranda continued to scream as the pain in her head got worse.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:47 am

"Well I told you... I was planning on destroying Lee's tower. I didn't believe I would survive that's why those bombs were set to go off if I ever fell too the floor... Presumably dead... Instead you shot my knee which caused me too lurch forward and drop a ridiculous amount of firepower meant for a small army... I followed you because you apparently knew a place to hide since you entered the sewers and not every sane person does that. What I want too know is what you and your friend were talking about when you shot me in the knee and why you didn't let her kill me?" He smiled as she laughed and nuzzled her hair. "Your scent is alluring he smiled."

---

The doctor huddled next to her and tried to ask her what was going wrong.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 am

"Of course it is." Amaterasu pushed him off her and climbed out of bed. She began to get dressed. "Its my job to be alluring." She hit the wall as she walked to the door. "I don't think he's any more use." She left the room. The large metal door locked behind her.

----

"My head!" Miranda cried out. "Oh god! My head!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:00 am

"Well you forgot something." He replied waving her underwear around. "Or do I get to keep these?" He replied to no one. "Of course this always happens..." He grumbled and got dressed himself. He could already tell that everything in his pockets were stolen and he couldn't do much besides wait. He walked up to the closest wall and simply began ramming his fist against it. He wasn't determined to escape or anything but remaining ready at any time would always have its benefits.

---

"Whats wrong?? What kind of pain is it??" The doctor asked as Hykos tried to get control of her again.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:07 am

"He may still have a use." Amaterasu spoke as she walked into the control room. The main camera was focused on him. "He knows more then he let on."

The man at the computer desk nodded. "We'll keep him in your room."

"How kind of you to offer, Frank." Amaterasu replied dryly. She turned to leave.

"Hey Ama?" Frank waited until she had turned around. "Why Luca?"

Amaterasu gave a small smile. "Luca... He waas the only man I ever loved."

---

"Stop talking!" Miranda begged. "For the love of god, stop thinking."
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 am

Kill was bored. He didn't really like ever being a prisoner. He knew something was strange ever since he was shot in the knee. He was usually shot in the foot... He stopped before his fists began to bleed and took a rest on the bed. He was still thinking of the name she had given him. He found it strange but didn't question it. His old name was dead now and he only took empty words to describe him now. He wasn't going to tell her everything but would give information that they should be comfortable with. Not many had known he worked that closely with Liquid or was experimented on by the U.N. but he also gave them accounts that they couldn't prove so he was just going to be stuck. "This is the time I wished I had bombs."

---

They all froze and looked at her.

"Are you alright?" Hykos whispered.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:17 am

"Stop it!" Miranda shouted. She began to sob. "For the love of God, stop."
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:27 am

Hykos pushed the others away and gave her room. They just looked on as she sat on the floor.

A doctor broke the silence. "We do not know if General Aran Dram will make it." He looked at Hykos.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:32 am

"He has to." Geoff spoke up. "He's the only one who knows whats going on with Miranda."
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:39 am

"Well lets get him now and tell them to patch him and offer anything that will get him get better. I swear I will offer the funds to all of it." Hykos replied as he walked toward the operating rooms.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:40 am

Geoff cast one last look at Miranda before following.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 am

Dram was just getting bandaged before he saw Hykos storm in. "Something is happening with Miranda... Did you seriously give her that?" Hykos demanded. The nurses and doctor tried to get them out of the room but Hykos ignored them. "Whats happening to her?"

Dram's eyes widened and he pulled the IV's from his body and exited the room and ran down the hall. Hykos turned around and grabbed Geoff to follow him. "She's in the waiting room." He yelled.

Dram pushed open the doors and went next to her. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:45 am

"Shut up." Miranda begged as she covered her ears. "Please shut up."

Geoff watched on in worry.
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 am

Dram looked around and hugged her. "Remember, you need to fight this..." Dram tried to comfort her. He knew the treatment would rewrite her genetic code and all she had to do was remain sane. If she could do that she would live but not accomplishing it could do more damage than heal her. He cupped her face in his hands. "You need to beat this." He looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 am

"It hurts." Miranda sobbed as she looked back at him. Her nose had begun to bleed. "It hurts so bad."
Back to top Go down
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 am

"I promise you it will pass and once it does you'll be fine." He picked her up in his arms and lead her to the patients rooms. He found an empty room and placed her on the bed and had the doctors quickly check that her vitals were fine and placed a cold towel rag on her forehead to cool her down. Dram sat on a chair next to her. He asked for more bandages since the ones he wore were beginning to show red. They agreed and did as he asked.

Hykos kept Geoff outside the room and closed the door. "I can answer your questions if you can answer mine." Hykos replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Place of RP   RP Place of RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Place of RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Below the Metal :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: